General Orthopedic Surgeon needed in Arkansas
Enjoy a great lifestyle and an excellent practice opportunity just outside of Little Rock, AR. Create your own niche in our exceptional Orthopedics program.
- Call 1:5 and covers only one facility.
- Level II Trauma Center, new Joint Center, in patient rehab, and 19 surgery suites.
- State-of-the-art surgery center provides an immediate buy-in option.
- Choose between developing a private practice with an income guarantee or joining a group of three orthopedic surgeons in an employed arrangement.
Physicians work out of only one, 470+ bed facility serving a population of 280,000 people. This city is conveniently located in the mid-south region of Arkansas and just a short drive to Little Rock. In fact, many of the medical staff maintain their residence in Little Rock. With a population over 57,000, it has it all; a historic downtown district, outdoor recreation, attractions, a diverse manufacturing base and warm, friendly people. The cultural climate is healthy and breathes diversity.
As the fourth largest medical center in Arkansas with 471 licensed beds, my client serves as the major referral center for an 11 county area of South Arkansas with a patient base of approximately 280,000. The medical center has a medical staff of 150 physicians representing all major specialties and has active teaching programs for medical students and residents as well as students in allied health fields.
This family oriented community of 50,000 offers its professionals a wonderful quality of life. Golf, tennis, hunting, fishing, quality schools and excellent housing values are a few of the amenities this community has to offer. Families enjoy educational programs and exhibits at the Arts & Science Center as well as team sports at the local YMCA. This community offers all the professional challenges of a “big city” medical center with the atmosphere of a small neighborly community, and is located only 40 minutes south of Little Rock, Arkansas. Recreational opportunities here range from water sports and some of the best bass fishing in the state on the Arkansas River to golf or tennis.
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Orthopedics-Non Invasive, Surgery - Orthopedics
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: