Indiana needs a skilled Orthpedic Spine Surgeon
The selected Ortho Spine Surgeon will walk into busy practice, joining hospital owned multi-specialty group covering 250,000 patient draw area.
- New state-of-art medical office building and hospital, including outpatient care center.
- Employed position with attractive salary, RVU based quarterly bonuses, $30K signing bonus and loan repayment program.
- Extensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST disability, pension plan, 3 weeks vacation /CME with $1500 expenses, paid holidays and sick days, dues/fees, $10K relocation
- Must be BC/BE.
You will be part of a well-rounded medical staff of 200+ physicians which is large enough to offer many specialties and sub-specialties such as CT Surgery, full range of cardiology services, infectious disease, endocrinology and rheumatology, but also small enough that you know all the physicians on a professional and personal level.
This charming Hoosier town has a population of 40,000 in a county of 72,000. Within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati. Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivy Tech Community College. Excellent private and public schools. Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more. Suburb in the area was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana by Business Week.
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Surgery - Spine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: