A premier multi-hospital health system located in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago seeks additional office-Based or hospital-based Adult Psychiatrists, Child/ Adolescent Psychiatrists or Addictionologists (no adolescent or dementia patients) to join our ever expanding behavioral health program.
Practice options to choose from include: Outpatient, PHP/IOP, CL, and Inpatient. The Inpatient census averages 21-22 Adult Patients, with 1 weekend per month of Rounding in the Inpatient Unit seeing 12-15 patients. Call of 1/7 is strictly by phone.
- One of Chicagoland’s more rewarding and comprehensive compensation and benefit packages, includes a 2-year guaranteed salary and a RVU-based productivity model.
- These positions new provide comprehensive Student Loan Forgiveness!
- An Academic Appointment at a nearby Medical School is available if interested.
- Residents, or experienced practicing Adult Psychiatrists or Addictionologists are encouraged to apply.
You will have the opportunity to reside in one of a number of Chicagoland’s premier northwestern suburbs located within 45 miles of Chicago and served by the area’s renowned Metra train line. In addition to Chicago, we are also close to Rockford, Milwaukee, and Madison.
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Chicago, IL
- Psychiatry - Child
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: