Oregon based Critical Access Hospital Seeking a General Surgeon
- Practice would be self-directed and located where there is a substantive need, assuring quick ramp-up.
- Competitive salary guarantee plus incentives with generous benefits.
- Facility is a growing and progressive, newly replaced, State-of-the-Art, 17-bed Critical Access Hospital and co-located medical clinic facility
- Located in Southwestern Oregon coastal valley, just 20 minutes from the Pacific Ocean
- The hospital offers a rather full scope of community hospital services for its size including acute care, a well-equipped 24-hour 7-bed emergency department, medical and surgical services including critical care, state-of-the-art medical imaging and laboratory facilities, respiratory care, physical therapy, Swing Bed/skilled care services, outpatient day surgery and home health care services.
- The medical staff is composed of 2 internal medicine physicians, 2 family practice physicians, an orthopedic surgeon, ER physicians, and several visiting specialty physicians from nearby areas.
- City ranked as one of the 10 ?Best Small Towns in America?
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Surgery - General
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: