Trauma Surgeon Needed in central Virginia
Virginia based hospital is recruiting a full-time Critical Care/Trauma Boarded Surgeon to fill a current opening in their growing Level II Trauma Program.
- Need is immediate and they are looking at qualified candidates that could start within the next 4-6 months
- The current volume for the program averages approximately 1,000 patients per year and 7% penetrating trauma cases per year.
- The present staffing includes 5 surgeons with hopes to increase by two additional surgeons.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to work with respected physicians in a high-volume, innovative facility.
- With 458 beds this Hospital is the busiest Emergency Department in the Metropolitan area serving over 95,000 patients annually.
- Their Trauma Center is recognized by the Virginia Office of Emergency Medical Services as one of only 13 in the state.
- Competitive Salary, Benefits, and work schedule.
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Surgery - Trauma
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: