Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketerswe help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
We are actively searching for an Executive Assistant based in Chicago to support a group of physician executives in the region. In this role you will provide administrative support for our executives as well as support a variety of special and ongoing projects that contribute to the success of the Emergency Medicine Practice Line. Some tasks include but are not limited to: facilitating correspondence, managing calendars, creating presentations, coordinating meetings, making travel arrangements, and taking meeting minutes. Ideal candidates will have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to perform in a fast paced environment, and an outstanding customer focused approach to problem solving and support. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant with a healthcare background to grow into a new role and work with some truly amazing physician leaders.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Facilitate correspondence, coordinate meetings, prepare travel arrangements, screen and prioritize calls, expedite internal and external communications, and assist with confidential matters.
- Work closely with client hospitals and physician leadership to ensure seamless communication for project coordination, and meeting/conference preparation.
- Coordinate project work as directed, monitoring task completion, and tracking project progress towards completion.
- Reconcile and monitor credit card expenses, and complete expense reports.
- Calendar management including reviewing calendars for conflict, accepting/declining meeting on behalf of leaders, and handling meeting logistics.
- Assist with internal events including scheduling, agenda development, project management support (work plan updates, action plan development, etc.) and event coordination as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience as an Executive Assistant
- A minimum of one year of increasingly complex administrative support experience
- Experience in healthcare, supporting physicians or physician executives
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong analytical skills, a natural gift for time management, impeccable oral and written communication, a creative approach to problem solving, the ability to organize others, and a team-centered approach for success
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Emeryville, CA
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: