As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency Department. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, DEA and ACLS
- 1—2 years of ED experience
- Current state license a plus
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center  Boise, Idaho
- A 381-bed facility with a Level 2 Trauma Center and an Emergency Department that sees over 42,000 patients annually
- The first hospital established in Boise, it also operates a freestanding ED (FSED) at Saint Alphonsus Eagle Health Plaza
- Part of the Saint Alphonsus Health system that serves 700,000 people across two states
- Home to the Boise Art Museum and a host to plenty of public art shows, cultural programs, and historic tours
- Enjoy outdoor activities all summer long at one of the 14 Boise Parks that are open throughout the year
- Beautiful weather to experience the full range of seasons with cool winters and warm summers
As a CEP America Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- Boise, ID
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: