As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency Department. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, DEA, and ACLS
- Current state license is a plus
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
The Practice  A Dual-Hospital System
St. John’s Regional Medical Center  Oxnard, California
- 265-bed hospital with a 23-bed acute rehabilitation center
- A designated STEMI receiving center providing prompt, leading edge treatment to heart attack patients within 90 minutes or less
St. John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital  Camarillo, California
- Community hospital with 81 acute-care beds and a 99-bed extended care unit with the only hyperbaric medicine unit in West Ventura County
- Other specialty services include diagnostic imaging, neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), radiology oncology, rehabilitation and therapy, maternity and birthing, a spine center, palliative and end-of-life care, and cardiac services
- Sunny, Mediterranean-like climate perfect for enjoying a wide variety of outdoor recreation and attractions all year
- Breathtaking sunsets, vistas, and white sandy beaches along the Pacific Ocean
- An unspoiled, clean, and safe environment with friendly neighbors and excellent schools
As a CEP America Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- Oxnard, CA
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: