Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketerswe help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
This Analyst is responsible for supporting several areas and activities related to the roll out of NetSuite, providing analysis and becoming a key contributor to implementation design, new processes and policies that ensure a successful finance transformation and implementation of NetSuite and concurrent technologies. The Analyst will work under the direction of the Functional Lead for the NetSuite Implementation.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile:
In-depth Analysis (85%)
- Lead problem solving on assigned areas through identifying issues, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting analysis, synthesizing and presenting conclusions, and helping to implement into new processes and technology
- Review and analyze information from reports, interviews and other sources
- Quickly develop expertise in specific, assigned functional areas of the business, to provide consultative support for future state design and identify opportunities for business process improvement and optimization
- Use problem solving skills to develop expertise in current state reporting and contribute to new reporting design that includes dashboards, standard reports and ad-hoc reporting capability; identify KPIs across the specified stakeholders and functional areas
- Lead the reconciliation of data converted into the new system and the validation of integrations between systems
- Develop and execute system and user acceptance test plans and provide training to others to ensure that quality expectations are met
- Collaborate across departments to provide support for process improvements, and ensure details are properly reflected for configuration
- Collaborate effectively with others to find creative and innovative business solutions, demonstrating proficient cross-organization communication and partnership in interactions with others
- Listen, learn and help with process issues, address concerns, identify potential risks and opportunities, and improve overall processes and outcomes
- Minimum 5 years of experience with analysis in areas of finance and technology
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attributes include objectivity, accuracy, patience, attention to details, goal-orientation and quality output
- Analytical, with ability to look at things from different angles with logical thinking
- Highly productive and able to drive toward the vision
- Ability to adapt and excel in ambiguous environment
- Able to work across teams to define their processes, dependencies, stakeholders
- Well organized with the ability to work under pressure
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay — just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Emeryville, CA
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: