Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketerswe help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
The Data Migration Analyst is responsible for performing migration planning, discovery and analysis, design and execution. This individual will work alongside business owners and the finance functional lead to accomplish the data migration. The Analyst will work under the direction of the Functional Lead for the NetSuite Implementation.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile:
In-depth Analysis (90%)
- Identify, document, and validate data migration scope, risks, constraints, and dependencies and develop migration strategy
- Lead analysis related to data migration through identifying source data requirements, designing business rules for handling source data, mapping and specifics for transformation from source data to target data
- Design staging area for conducting data transformation and fixing errors
- Design data cleansing, data conversion, and data validation procedures
- Work across teams on data conversion into the new system and validation of integrations between systems
- Convert/transform data, perform trial migrations into staging and perform data migration into production
- Collaborate across departments to identify data and sources to ensure that data migration is comprehensive and complete
- Collaborate effectively with others to find creative and innovative migration solutions, demonstrating proficient cross-organization communication and partnership in interactions with others
- Listen, learn and help with data migration issues, address concerns, identify potential risks and opportunities, and improve overall migration processes and outcomes
- Minimum 5 years performing complex source and target data analysis, working on phased data migration tasks
- Experience working with application testing and release management
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in writing business requirements or specs helpful
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Has the ability to learn quickly
- Can think strategically and creatively to form an overview and to solve problems
- Can see both sides of an argument and reason their way to identifying the best solution
- Highly organized and productive and able to drive toward the vision
- Brings order to each stage of data migration
- An experienced individual who can make decisions and work with a high level of autonomy
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Emeryville, CA
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: