Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketerswe help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
The HR & Finance Transformation department (LEAP) has an exciting opportunity for an experienced training leader who will develop, build, and lead a comprehensive training program to support deployment for a suite of new cloud systems throughout our enterprise.
This person will be accountable for developing and designing a comprehensive training program that ensures successful adoption of new business processes and technology. The role is critical to successful realization of value from the HR and Finance Transformation by providing training thought leadership, training program leadership, and training logistics and execution capabilities.
The Training Lead will work under the direction of Change Management Lead within LEAP and will lead a team of functional deployment specialists to define training content and build training solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Training Strategy (10%)
- Perform a training needs assessment to determine the scale, magnitude, and complexity of the learning and development needed to ensure that the future state is successfully achieved. Provide an understanding of the learning needs for each target group of users, identify learning methodologies available for training the target groups, and provide recommendations for how to successfully deliver end user training.
Training Program (40%)
- Develop and manage a training and development plan for the LEAP program. Detail the learning approach for the targeted users, including how training will be executed (e.g. users, class offerings, delivery methods, instructors, durations, locations, etc.)
- Lead a team of deployment specialists for each functional area who will be the subject matter experts and resources to develop training content
- Develop and deliver a train the trainers program.
- Develop a delivery Responsible for style guides and training material standards to drive consistency and usability across the program.
Project Leadership (50%)
- Provide day-to-day project leadership following structured approaches for the LEAP training work stream. Develop the project plan for all training related activities and partner with the overall project manager to ensure that the activities are aligned with the overall integrated master project plan.
- Motivate a team of 5-6 deployment leads for each impacted functional area (recruiting, onboarding, HR, timekeeping, payroll and finance). Lead the project team to achieve results, resolve conflicts, and escalate issues as needed.
- Develop a training work stream communications and engagement plan and partner with the Change Management Lead to integrate the plan into the overall LEAP change management plan.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with third party vendors and service providers to ensure successful delivery as per the vendor contract.
- Establish training and adoption success criteria via KPIs and report progress to TMO after go-live.
- Support the transition of LEAP transformation training materials into the functional areas of the organization (Learning & Development, Knowledge Management, etc.)
- 10+ years of experience with designing, develop, and implementing a variety of training solutions (i.e. instructor led, e-learning, train-the-trainer)
- 5+ years of experience managing large-scale programs focused on systems deployment (experience with cloud systems deployment preferred)
- Proven work experience leading teams as a training manager
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Significant past experience deploying enterprise wide training programs across different population and locations
- Ability to navigate in an ambiguous environment with multiple stakeholders
- Possession of excellent organizational, project management, analytical, clienthandling, and problemsolving skills
- BA or BS degree
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous experience designing training programs for HR or Finance transformations strongly preferred
- Experience designing training for Oracle, Netsuite, and/or Kronos (E-Time)
- Experience in healthcare and training clinical workers a plus
- Experience with digital adoption or guided learning tools a plus
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay — just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Emeryville, CA
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: