As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency Department. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- Seeking experienced ED/UCC physician assistants with current national certification and DEA
- Current state license is a plus
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
St. Francis Medical Center  Lynwood, California
- 384 licensed beds
- 78,000 annual ED volume
- Admit rate of 18-20%
- Largest and busiest private emergency trauma center in LA county
- Key services include: Behavioral Health, Cardiovascular  STEMI Center, Emergency Services / Paramedic Base Station  Primary Stroke Center, Maternity and Neonatal Intensive Care, and a Level 2 Trauma Center
- The hustle-and-bustle lifestyle, vibrant and unique neighborhoods, and extreme diversity
- A great place to raise a family with top schools and many attractions e.g. Disneyland, The Animal Kingdom, Los Angeles Zoo, and more.
- Mild weather for year-round activities such as boating, wind surfing, swimming, fishing, hiking, golfing, and much more
As a CEP America Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- Lynwood, CA
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: