As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency Department. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- Seeking experienced physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification and DEA; Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, or Internal Medicine experience preferred
- Current state license is a plus
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
St. Bernardine Medical Center  San Bernardino, California
- St. Bernardine Medical Center is a 463-bed nonprofit acute-care hospital in the Inland Empire
- It is among the largest hospitals in the region offering a full continuum of services from family care to most advanced heart surgery
- The 23-bed Emergency Department sees 82,000 patients annually
- The hospital has received the prestigious nationwide Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals Performance Improvement Leaders recognition in 2007 for achieving the greatest progress in improving performance over five consecutive years 2002-2006, and is ranked as one of the top two Southern California hospitals for heart surgery volume each year
- San Bernardino’s moderate temperatures and guaranteed blue skies make the city a great place for year-round outdoor sports and activities
- Fresh air, excellent cost of living and only 45 minutes from LA, the beach, and Palm Springs
- Access to a medley of adventures: wineries, quaint villages surrounded by apple orchards, lush green mountain resorts, or the peaceful solitude of the desert
As a CEP America Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- San Bernardino, CA
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: