As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency Department. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, ACLS, and PALS
- Current state license is a plus
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Riverside University Health System  Moreno Valley, California
- A 362-bed hospital with a Level II Trauma Center designation
- The 38-bed Emergency Department sees 100,000+ annual ED patient visits
- Offer training programs for nursing students, medical residents, and allied health professionals attending Loma Linda University, Western College of Health Services, and other facilities
- Beautiful sceneries and mild climate throughout the year
- Easy access to major California recreation destinations, including Orange County beaches, San Bernardino Mountains, and desert resorts
As a CEP America Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- Moreno Valley, CA
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: