As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency Department. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- Seeking ED/UCC/PC/IM physician assistants/nurse practitioners; ED/UCC experience preferred
- Current national certification, ACLS, and DEA required
- Per Diem opportunity available
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Sequoia Hospital  Redwood City, California
- The 421 bed community hospital with a 12-bed ED has an annual ED patient volume of 22,800+
- Recently named the #1 hospital in Northern California for cardiac services by HealthGrades
- A leader in cardiovascular care in Northern California, cardiologists and Sequoia’s emergency department provides highest priority care to chest pain patients achieving the guideline of treatment in 90 minutes or less.
- Other specialty services include a Birth Center, Diabetes Center, Mental Health Unit, Outpatient Services, and more
- An inviting community with many cultural activities and entertainment
- A moderate and comfortable climate year round (160 days of sunny days per year) with an average high temperature of 77 degrees from April through September and 63 degrees from October through March
- Conveniently located between San Francisco and San Jose, you’re just minutes away to what the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer
As a CEP America Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- Redwood City, CA
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: