“One of the best educational experiences I’ve had—all while having a vacation. The speakers were dynamic. The ship was beautiful”
Grant Kinsley MD
This Month’s Feature
14 NIght Japan, China and Taiwan CME Cruise
Sail with us from Tokyo to Hong Kong, and enjoy stops through Japan, China and Taiwan.
September 2019 Feature
Why Choose a Cruise?
It’s the Ultimate Vacation.
Cruising is . . . Exploring the World.
Creative itineraries. Timeless ports.
Extraordinary journeys. Lesser known locales.
Cruising is . . . Hassle-free.
The easiest form of travel, and you’ll only unpack once.
Don’t come back from your vacation needing a vacation.
Cruising is . . . Ideal for families.
There’s something for the young and the young-at-heart
And with so much included it’s an incredible value.
Cruising is . . . Affordable luxury.
Award-winning cuisine, spacious accommodations
Impeccably blended with unparalleled service.
Cruising is . . . Satisfaction.
Cruises have a higher satisfaction rate than any other vacation
Why Choose Sea Courses Cruises?
It’s CME at its very best.
- Over 17 years and more than 250 CME cruises
- Bringing the education you want—in a unique way
- Accredited for family physicians and specialists
- Renowned speakers. International faculty sharing their knowledge and clinical pearls
- CME that is unbiased and free of pharmaceutical industry sponsorship
- The ‘Doctor’s Lounge’ reborn. A chance to meet colleagues from around the world
Discover what so many physicians already know. The value of combining their CME with a Sea Courses Cruise.
Visit SeaCourses on the web or call toll-free 1-888-647-7327